[Digikam-users] Digikam: to archive sorted by date

Marko Bindseil (asmb@ginko.de) asmb at ginko.de
Mon Jan 16 09:52:13 GMT 2006

Am Sonntag, 15. Januar 2006 22:07 schrieb jdd:
> I have a solution, but quite unpleasant: with konqueror cut
> the albums/folder to an other folder (~/tmp ?) and back on
> the digikam tree. like this all the files are written
> (hopefully!) in the right order - you lose the album
> preview, but it's quite easy to set
>
> jdd

Hello again,

Your idea does not work. I tried it. By the way, I do not want to lose the
album preview, because it is the right one. Is there really no easier
solution?

Why does Digikam use another order by data than konquerer?

Of course, I can take a pencil and write down the unbackuped folders by using
the order given in Digikam. In K3b I can search these unbackuped folders and
burn them. This way is an unpleasant solution too, I think. Is there another
way?

Best regards
Marko

--