[Digikam-users] Digikam: to archive sorted by date

Marko Bindseil (asmb@ginko.de) asmb at ginko.de
Mon Jan 16 10:52:13 CET 2006

Am Sonntag, 15. Januar 2006 22:07 schrieb jdd:
> I have a solution, but quite unpleasant: with konqueror cut
> the albums/folder to an other folder (~/tmp ?) and back on
> the digikam tree. like this all the files are written
> (hopefully!) in the right order - you lose the album
> preview, but it's quite easy to set
> jdd

Hello again,

Your idea does not work. I tried it. By the way, I do not want to lose the
album preview, because it is the right one. Is there really no easier

Why does Digikam use another order by data than konquerer?

Of course, I can take a pencil and write down the unbackuped folders by using
the order given in Digikam. In K3b I can search these unbackuped folders and
burn them. This way is an unpleasant solution too, I think. Is there another

Best regards

Marko Bindseil,
Gartenstraße 6
14797 Kloster Lehnin