[Digikam-users] Digikam: to archive sorted by date

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Jan 17 12:23:31 GMT 2006

Marko Bindseil (asmb at ginko.de) wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 15. Januar 2006 22:07 schrieb jdd:
>> I have a solution, but quite unpleasant: with konqueror cut
>> the albums/folder to an other folder (~/tmp ?) and back on
>> the digikam tree. like this all the files are written
>> (hopefully!) in the right order - you lose the album
>> preview, but it's quite easy to set
>>
>> jdd
>
> Hello again,
>
> Your idea does not work. I tried it.

it works, even in digikam.

create a new album, select the images, drag and drop in the
new folder, html export will be good.

the same thing works even if the sorting of image is used (I
tryed that just now, with sorting by sise)

> Of course, I can take a pencil and write down the unbackuped folders by using
> the order given in Digikam. In K3b I can search these unbackuped folders and
> burn them. This way is an unpleasant solution too, I think. Is there another
> way?

I don't really follow your point.

my post quoted there up is about html export, not k3b?

anyway, I name my albums by they day date, so sorting is not
a problem :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net