[Digikam-users] Digikam imageplugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Dec 15 07:00:08 GMT 2006

On Thursday 14 December 2006 15:56, David Preuss wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> thank you very much for this great piece of software. I love it.
>
> Now my question/problem: I use digikam090beta2 and compiled everything
> from scratch. I also want to make use of the imageplugins which I
> installed and which are shown (It says 30 plugins are installed) also in
> the settings dialog. But when I edit a picture, I cannot find a single
> of the plugins in the menu list. Some hints what I do wrong? What kind
> of information should I supply to come closer to a solution of my problem?
>
> Best Regards,

David,

Forget beta2 and use RC2 instead. There is a bug fixed by Marcel about the
"visibility" of image editor plugins witch in some case catch all plugins
from editor. It's an indeep compilation/linking problem.

To be sure, start digikam from a console and look all debug statement about
plugins loaded in memory. Also you can going to setup to check if all image
editor plugins are enable.

Gilles