[Digikam-users] Digikam imageplugins

David Preuss lists at nichi-doku.de
Thu Dec 14 14:56:21 GMT 2006

Dear friends,

thank you very much for this great piece of software. I love it.

Now my question/problem: I use digikam090beta2 and compiled everything
from scratch. I also want to make use of the imageplugins which I
installed and which are shown (It says 30 plugins are installed) also in
the settings dialog. But when I edit a picture, I cannot find a single
of the plugins in the menu list. Some hints what I do wrong? What kind
of information should I supply to come closer to a solution of my problem?

Best Regards,

David