[Digikam-users] Digikam imageplugins

David Preuss lists at nichi-doku.de
Fri Dec 15 14:03:45 GMT 2006

Dear Gilles,

thank you very much for your fast reply. Sorry for my mistake. I
actually use RC2 not Beta2.

[root at localhost ~]# digikam -v
Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.5-0.2.fc6 Fedora-Core
digiKam: 0.9.0-rc2

When I start digikam from the console I don't get any output at all.
only one statement about scim:

[root at localhost ~]# digikam
kbuildsycoca running...
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
ScimInputContextPlugin()
~ScimInputContextPlugin()
ScimInputContextPlugin()
WARNING: please edit ~/.scim/global and change /DefaultConfigModule to
kconfig

Is there a specific start parameter to get full debug info which I am
missing?

I doubt I did something really wrong because I have also other problems
when trying to batch process files or just rotate files. Maybe I screwed
up different version of necessary libraries or something?

Thank you,

David