[Digikam-users] Problems compiling digikam 0.9 from SVN

efpost efpost at web.de
Mon Aug 28 23:29:35 BST 2006

Hi,

just tried to compile digikam 0.9 from svn. I made every step according
to the instructions on the digikam website.
After checking out I started compiling in the graphics directory with
make -f Makefile.cvs

Here is the result

    # make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

./admin/cvs.sh: line 33: --version: command not found
*** AUTOCONF NOT FOUND!.
*** KDE requires autoconf 2.53 or newer
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

I have definitely autoconf version 2.60a-1 installed (in /usr/bin). I
needed it yesterday for compiling from tarballs (cf previous posts).

If I disregard the error and go on with ./configure I get
bash: ./configure: File or directory not found (literally translated
from German)

What do I do now?

Greetings
Udo