[digiKam-users] Test data for video ?

Steven Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Tue Sep 20 06:08:09 BST 2022

Dear Ben,

I've been pointed in your direction seeking guidance.  How can we connect the
unit test code in https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam with test data in
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam-test-data ?

The goal is to have the CI builds run tests so the data should ideally appear
when you update git.  Is git submodules the answer here?

Best,
-Steve