[digiKam-users] Test data for video ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:54:11 BST 2022

Steven,

I'm not sure if Ben will respond by private mail. I contacted him
directly in the past but as I understand, he prefers to see all
communications with the KDE admin team done through the KDE
Phabricator web site.

In fact I think all tasks are dispatched in the team, when time
permits for each person.

The link to send a special request to KDE admin is this one :

https://phabricator.kde.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/2/

Don't forget to CC the subscribers:

- "Digikam"
- "bcoocksley" (Ben)
- "mqualmann" (Maik)
- "cgilles" (me)

I recommend also pass in the request the older entry from Phabricator
relevant to the creation of gitfs repo for digiKam test data :

https://phabricator.kde.org/T14540

Best

Gilles