CI configuration

Steven Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sun Sep 18 16:37:04 BST 2022

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 10:27:21 A.M. CDT Gilles Caulier wrote:

> To resume, do not change to ffmpeg 5 too quickly (:-)))...

Fully understood!  :-)

I won't propose anything until I can get things running locally (linux) with
ffmpeg 5.  I promise!

My goal here was to get a sense of what is involved.  So thank you for that!

I would imagine that your vision is to keep supporting both FFMPEG 4 and 5 for
some time?  If so: is it possible to have TWO linux containers -- one where we
can test with ffmpeg 4 and a second to test with ffmpeg 5?

Best,
-Steve