Using HashMap over QMap

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:24:31 BST 2020

Hi all,

I was working on categorizing Face Suggestions by Suggested Name. This
would lead to a grouping of similar faces, which would be particularly
helpful in the Unconfirmed Tag View.

To do the categorization, I have been able to implement methods to obtain a
Map of Face Regions -> Suggested Names for each Image. This would have
multiple elements if an image has multiple faces. I have committed the
implementation already.

Since, I don't have any reason for my keys to be sorted, I was wondering if
I should use a HashMap instead of a QMap?  I have currently used a QMap
because all methods related to Faces use it.

Thanks in advance
Kartik