digikam 6.0.x and kipi-plugins

Rex Dieter rdieter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:11:48 GMT 2019

Just so we're clear here.  It sounds like you didn't explicitly address my
"dropping these means a significant reduction of functionality for other
kipi-plugin consumers (like gwenview)" comment.

So other kipi-plugin consumers (like gwenview) will be losing
functionality?  If so, I may have trouble justifying providing such a
digikam update in stable distro releases.

Or are other existing libkipi apps being adjusted to use these newer
digikam interfaces too?