gsoc19

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 03:55:38 BST 2019

Igor,

I found also 2 sample of code to set wallpaper under Windows and MacOS :

-
http://amin-ahmadi.com/2015/12/07/how-to-change-desktop-background-image-in-c/
-
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5468074/programmatically-changing-desktop-image

For Windows, we cross compile with MXE (based on Mingw)
For MacOS, we use Macports.

For both non Linux, i'm able to test on my computers.

Gilles Caulier