gsoc19

Igor Antropov antropovi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 05:10:22 BST 2019

Thank you for the examples.

I have tested windows version with test app. It works with MSVC.
My mingw thinks, that I am on windows server 2003 and sets corresponding NTDDI_VERSION.
shobjidl don't work with that NTDDI_VERSION.
I think, this needs testing with digikam.

I have mac, but dont have any experience with it, so it can take some time.