Release 5.8.0 before Christmas ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 05:28:52 GMT 2017

> Gilles,
>
> another question is, are we activating the Healing Clone tool in
> digiKam-5.8.0? I fixed a few problems. It does not use zoomable view at the
> moment. This change is more extensive. I will change that into the next
> version. Otherwise, I will not make any major changes until the release,
> but
> will do intensive testing.

Well it's simple : If it's suitable (even if it still basic), we can, else
we have a risk to receive more bug reports about this feature.

I'm sure that zoom support is fondamental for this tool in the future. I
don't yet take a look how the current implementation is enough advanced as
well to be ready for production.