Release 5.8.0 before Christmas ?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:44:37 GMT 2017

Gilles,

another question is, are we activating the Healing Clone tool in
digiKam-5.8.0? I fixed a few problems. It does not use zoomable view at the
moment. This change is more extensive. I will change that into the next
version. Otherwise, I will not make any major changes until the release, but
will do intensive testing.

Maik