Release 5.8.0 before Christmas ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:28:50 GMT 2017

Hi,

To write a release announcement, i need a list of new features and main
fixes with some descriptions and if possible some screenshots.

I will base the announcement with the current NEWS file :

https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/tree/NEWS

I'm sure that some entries are missing here, for ex, with Mysql support
fixes.

BEst