[Digikam-devel] Getting Started For GSOC

Varun Gupta varungupta1803 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:42:53 GMT 2016

I have started looking at the code from the given link [1] . I still have
doubts what do you mean by the last stage , in the doc do i have to list
all the main problems that need to be fixed for MYSQL types?

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/
digikam/repository/revisions/master/show/libs/database