[Digikam-devel] Getting Started For GSOC

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:07:43 GMT 2016

> I have started looking at the code from the given link [1] . I still have
> doubts what do you mean by the last stage , in the doc do i have to list
> all the main problems that need to be fixed for MYSQL types?

Exactly. Accordingly with Agile method, bugzilla is the reference to
evolute and fix open source application. I already review and sort all
entries in bugzilla (including duplicates) about MySql support. It will be
not to hard to list the main dysfunctions about Mysql support depending of
users contexts reported. Of course, there is an order to fix the problem
due to interdépendances between tasks to patch the current implementation
of database interface.