[Digikam-devel] OSX/CI: kipi-plugins fail to build on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Mar 14 09:25:59 GMT 2015

Hi digikam devs,

today I have created a kipi-plugins_master_qt5 Jenkins job for you folks
which does actually succeed on Linux/CI [1]. :)

But when trying to build kipi-plugins also on my OSX/CI system I caught two errors:
---
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/kipi-plugins/sendimages/emailsettings.h:117:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'HUGE'
        else if(imageSize == HUGE)
                             ^

In file included from /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/kipi-plugins/sendimages/imageresize.cpp:50:
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/tools/imageio/kpwriteimage.h:39:10: fatal error: 'jpeglib.h' file not found
#include <jpeglib.h>
         ^
---
I’ve attached the gzipped full log.

I have no clue about the first, but the second is surely caused by the fact that
the project locates the jpeg library improperly.
It’s below /opt/local on my OSX/CI system:
---
MVM2:scripts marko$ port contents jpeg
Port jpeg contains:
  /opt/local/bin/cjpeg
  /opt/local/bin/djpeg
  /opt/local/bin/jpegtran
  /opt/local/bin/rdjpgcom
  /opt/local/bin/wrjpgcom
  /opt/local/include/jconfig.h
  /opt/local/include/jerror.h
  /opt/local/include/jmorecfg.h
  /opt/local/include/jpeglib.h
  /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib
  /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.a
  /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.dylib
---

Suggestions on how these errors could be fixed?

	Please keep me CC’ed, as I am not subscribed to this ML!

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://build.kde.org/view/FAILED/job/kipi-plugins_master_qt5/2/