[Digikam-devel] OSX/CI: digikam fails to build on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Mar 15 18:44:14 GMT 2015

On 14 Mar 2015, at 09:54 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> I am not (yet) subscribed to your list, but I want to let you know,
> that I ran into an error when trying to build digikam for KF5 on my
> OSX/CI system:
> ---
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:313 (MACRO_BOOL_TO_01):
>  Unknown CMake command "MACRO_BOOL_TO_01”.

this seems to have been caused by the missing libpgf. Once that library
was installed using MacPorts, the installation went ahead:
---
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/digikam/utilities/baloo/baloowrap.cpp:33:10: fatal error: 'klocalizedstring.h' file not found
#include <klocalizedstring.h>
        ^
.
.
.
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/digikam/utilities/queuemanager/manager/batchtool.h:37:10: fatal error: 'dimg.h' file not found
#include "dimg.h"
        ^
---
The latter error repeats a few times. Any ideas where dimg.h originates from?

The first error I fixed thanks to Veaceslav [1], but it is the question,
whether this is the right way to do that, which is why I started the thread
“Questionable commit to digikam's frameworks branch?” [2].

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://commits.kde.org/digikam/bacb578e1d21cd06d6e72c528673598d4849851d
[2] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-devel/2015-March/077645.html