[Digikam-devel] (Maybe) incorrect GUI message ("Supplication")

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 23:45:58 GMT 2015

Well 'Supplication' is definitely very wrong. However I do not like
'Sublocation' either; although I could not say that it is wrong, it is
quite a long way from the best word to use. Unfortunately I suspect that
the best word to use may vary according to local usage. It is not clear
to me from that code if it refers to something smaller than a city or
larger than a city. So 'Sublocation' may be an attempt at compromise but
to me it is a compromise that suits no one. I would tentatively suggest
'District' but I may be trying to give a name to something that does not
exist in my understanding.

Andrew