[Digikam-devel] Digikam and Nepomuk

Francesco Riosa francesco at pnpitalia.it
Sun Jan 19 14:33:42 GMT 2014

http://community.kde.org/Baloo

Not much more information here, I do thing one way tag porting from
nepomuk is supported.

The information is at the moment somewhat sparse, some projects have
already ported some code, maybe someone could look at those.

But, Veaceslav if you could interface with the baloo author it would be
great, at the moment there seem to be no other way.

Francesco R.