[Digikam-devel] Digikam and Nepomuk

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:49:24 GMT 2014

I predicted that something was going to change... but I didn't expect
to be that much. :))

So nepomukwrap , nepomukquery and nepomukwatcher are only small files
that holds almost all api calls. Must be easy to port. Yet I didn't
foresee a full drop and main digikamNepomukService class that depends
on NepomukService.

Basically without Something as NepomukService in Baloo, this piece of
code is dead.