[Digikam-devel] Batch Queue Manager

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:07:13 GMT 2013

Hello.

Please put your BQM patch in a dedicated branch of digiKam repository.
> Look my instructions that i write for students this summer :

I have pushed my branch as remotes/origin/development/externaltools but for
the first time - squashed to one commit.

> Take a care that digiKam SC (root) is a repository, kipi-plugins is
> another one, digiKam (core) another ne too, etc... Just process core
> (digiKam) to create a branch, apply your patch and commit. It will be
> easy to sync your branch with master and later, when your code will be
> stabilized and tested, to sync back from your branch to master for
> release.

What about branch manipulating strategy?
1. Is rebasing to master allowed in development branches?
2. All development branches(tested) will be merget to master?
3. What about bug fixes(not related to ET)? Can I create separate branch
for fixing branch?
4. I have found bug:
    "Target Album" in Target tab is not working in master branch(without
ET) when two or more queue present - all processed pictures puts in last
selected album.
    I need to create request in bugtracker or I can fix bug without it(in
separate branch)?

What about review board? Can I close request?