[Digikam-devel] Batch Queue Manager

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 08:38:15 GMT 2013

ok. fine.

Please put your BQM patch in a dedicated branch of digiKam repository.
Look my instructions that i write for students this summer :

http://community.kde.org/Digikam/GSoC2013#Repositories.2C_Branching.2C_and_Dates

Take a care that digiKam SC (root) is a repository, kipi-plugins is
another one, digiKam (core) another ne too, etc... Just process core
(digiKam) to create a branch, apply your patch and commit. It will be
easy to sync your branch with master and later, when your code will be
stabilized and tested, to sync back from your branch to master for
release.

Yu will see also in link given before a release plan for 4.0.0. This
one is of course in the way. It will be nice to see your patch ready
for beta2 or beta3.

Gilles Caulier