[Digikam-devel] error using cmake

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:42:31 GMT 2013

Hello,
    I use kubuntu.I tried using sudo apt-get build-dep digikam as you
suggested but the error still persists.I had same error with libkface and
libkgeomap but i installed them using sudo apt-get install libkgeomap-dev
and both of them now don't show an error.I tried same with libkdcraw but it
still shows error,also after using build-dep command.So any suggestion
where I may be wrong.

Thanks