[Digikam-devel] error using cmake

Abhinav Badola mail.abu.to at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:55:57 GMT 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Abhinav Badola <mail.abu.to at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Saurabh Patel <
> saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>     I use kubuntu.I tried using sudo apt-get build-dep digikam as you
>> suggested but the error still persists.I had same error with libkface and
>> libkgeomap but i installed them using sudo apt-get install libkgeomap-dev
>> and both of them now don't show an error.I tried same with libkdcraw but it
>> still shows error,also after using build-dep command.So any suggestion
>> where I may be wrong.

 Are you using source code from git repository or tarball ..?
 p.s. If you are willing to contribute as a developer, you should download
code from git.

 Folow these tow tutorials, the second one is specifically for Ubuntu.
 [1] http://www.digikam.org/download/GIT
 [2] http://www.digikam.org/node/621

Also use this cmake command while building your code,

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config
--prefix` .. -DDIGIKAMSC_USE_PRIVATE_KDEGRAPHICS=on

--
Regards,
Abhinav Badola