[Digikam-devel] error using cmake

Abhinav Badola mail.abu.to at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:57:30 GMT 2013

Hi Saurabh,

1. Which distribution are you using..?
I am asking this because there are various ways by which you can install
all the required dependencies in one go.
Like if you use Ubuntu the command would be something like-
sudo apt-get install digikam - - build-deps
(please check the correct syntax from net, I am not sure if this is correct)
Or if you are using openSuse, the command would be similar. Eg.-
sudo zypper install - D digikam
(again please check the proper syntax).

2. Also, from next time onwards, please use pastebin to display compilation
errors. It is a good practice and it is generally more helpful when
compilation errors are long.

Hope this helps.
Try the above two suggestions. If you are still unable to get anywhere, you
are welcome to contact us again.

-Regards,
Abhinav Badola