[Digikam-devel] Compiling on FreeBSD + DB problems

Sulev-Madis Silber madis555 at hot.ee
Tue Jan 17 18:07:06 GMT 2012

Ah, false alert, it picked up wrong old "dbconfig.xml" from system. That
happens if you have multiple copies of same program installed.

Not sure what else did it pick up... Now DB seems to work as expected
but read-only rotation still doesn't work. When I rotate image, nothing
happens in thumbnail or view mode. However edit mode shows correctly
rotated image. View mode gets rotated image only after application
restart. Thumbnail is not updated even with restart, to update that I
need to rebuild all thumbnails.

So, rotation almost works...! I'm not sure I can fix those issues by
myself... though, yet :(