[Digikam-devel] Compiling on FreeBSD + DB problems

Sulev-Madis Silber madis555 at hot.ee
Tue Jan 17 15:07:46 GMT 2012

On 2012-01-17 13:34, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> 2012/1/17 Sulev-Madis Silber<madis555 at hot.ee>:
>> Hello.
>>
>> As I saw my wanted feature somewhat implemented (rotate images without write
>> access), I tried and finally managed to build git version under FreeBSD 8.2.
>>
>> However, I'm having all kind of weird problems with database?! I'm using
>> SQLite. Seems like structure is changed and I don't exactly know how
>> replicate it. Or just something is changed in code. Or I have messed
>> something up myself.
>> I'm kind of stuck here. I can't create DB. If copy one from 1.9.0, I'm not
>> able to write there (partially)?! Any ideas?
>
> When you run digiKam, look into the console, there are debug messages.
> This can be instructive...

Sure, from there I got the idea what could be wrong. Here's output when
trying some actions on existing database:

----------------------------
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): No DB action defined for
"changeImageInformation" ! Implementation missing for this database type.
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): Attempt to execute null action
digikam(90813)/digikam (core)
Digikam::ParallelWorkers::ParallelWorkers_qt_metacall: Distributing 5 to
Digikam::FileWorkerInterface(0x3241c290)
digikam(90813)/digikam (core)
Digikam::FileActionMngrFileWorker::transform: "IMG_4169.JPG"
QThread(0x32edd7e0)
digikam(90813)/digikam (core)
Digikam::FileActionMngrFileWorker::transform: Settings database flag to 6
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): No DB action defined for
"changeImageInformation" ! Implementation missing for this database type.
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): Attempt to execute null action
digikam(90813)/digikam (core)
Digikam::ParallelWorkers::ParallelWorkers_qt_metacall: Distributing 5 to
Digikam::FileWorkerInterface(0x3241c290)
digikam(90813)/digikam (core)
Digikam::FileActionMngrFileWorker::transform: "IMG_4169.JPG"
QThread(0x32edd7e0)
digikam(90813)/digikam (core)
Digikam::FileActionMngrFileWorker::transform: Settings database flag to 8
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): No DB action defined for
"changeImageInformation" ! Implementation missing for this database type.
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): Attempt to execute null action
digikam(90813)/digikam (core) Digikam::TagEditDlg::createTAlbum: ("test")
digikam(90813)/digikam (core) Digikam::TagEditDlg::createTAlbum: "test"
  ::  "/test"
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): No DB action defined for "InsertTag" !
Implementation missing for this database type.
digikam(90813)/digikam (core): Attempt to execute null action

Not sure what to do next?