[Digikam-devel] Separate bugs mailing list?

Francesco Riosa francesco at pnpitalia.it
Tue Aug 23 10:20:24 BST 2011

On 08/23/11 10:36, todd rme wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Tom Albers<toma at kde.org>  wrote:

I'm currently filtering dk messages with the following rules:

name="dk-commit"
action="Move to folder"
actionValue="/INBOX/DigiKam/commits"
condition="AND (\"x-commit-project\",begins with,digikam)"

name="dk-bug-ml"
action="Move to folder"
actionValue="/INBOX/DigiKam/bugs-ml"
condition="AND (\"x-bugzilla-url\",is,http://bugs.kde.org/) AND
(\"list-id\",begins with,digiKam)"

name="dk-ml"
action="Move to folder"
actionValue="/INBOX/DigiKam/devel"
condition="AND (\"list-id\",begins with,digiKam)"

name="dk-bugs"
action="Move to folder"
actionValue="/INBOX/DigiKam/bugs"
condition="AND (\"list-post\",is,<mailto:bug-control at bugs.kde.org>)"

Something more simple and easyer for newcomers would be good.
so +1

- Francesco