[Digikam-devel] libface CMake change

Aditya Bhatt adityabhatt1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:01:01 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure, is there any new "standard" which says that there's
no need for a separate lib64? For example, in my Arch system, I'll have to
tweak stuff with the linker to make it see .so's inside lib64. It *looks*
like they've deprecated lib64.

--
Aditya Bhatt
Blog : http://adityabhatt.wordpress.com