[Digikam-devel] libface CMake change

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 16:10:03 BST 2010

2010/6/26 Michael G. Hansen <mike at mghansen.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried compiling libface and libkface. Here are some comments:
>
> - The libface website states 'you need FindOpenCV.cmake'. Where do you
> get it? I just used the one from kipi-plugins, but that one must be the
> wrong one, as it defines OpenCV_LIBRARIES and libface looks for
> OpenCV_LIBS. The same applies to libkface. Would it be possible to
> include FindOpenCV.cmake in lib(k)face, as is done in kipi-plugins?

OpenCV don't provide this file but another one named
OpenCVConfig.cmake which is filled at compile time and give all
install information.

Under Mandriva 2010.1, all compile fine there... but with Mandriva
2010.0, no... I suspect an update of CMake between both version which
handle properly this file during search of OpenCV