[Digikam-devel] Schema update in branch

Michael G. Hansen mike at mghansen.de
Sat Jul 3 13:15:11 BST 2010

On 07/03/2010 12:46 PM, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> Sometimes within the next few days, a schema update (mostly as proposed in the
> wiki page, with some additional fixes) will be committed to the GSoC branch.
> This will update the database schema from version 5 to 6.

Sounds good! I tried to come up with some property names and added them
to the wiki page. [1]

So far, I have only one open question: How do we store region
annotations which are not associated with a tag? For example, if the
user describes something other than a person, for which he just wants
some sort of description, but no tag?

Michael

[1] http://community.kde.org/Digikam/GSoC2010/DatabaseChanges
Michael Hansen - mike at mghansen.de