[Digikam-devel] Re: Windows and Linux Frontend using the same database

Tobias Kaminsky tobias at kaminsky.me
Sun Dec 19 20:24:24 GMT 2010

I would like to help you to find a solution, but I am not a developer.
I could only test a patch or something like that.

Maybe one should use the album label, in my case "fotos", as a common
identifier.
Then it would be possible to have multiple paths for the same folder.
An album would have "fotos" as "AlbumRoot".

I do not know if this works, but it would be great to have this feature.

Thank you!
Tobias Kaminsky