[Digikam-devel] Re: Windows and Linux Frontend using the same database

Vlado Plaga rechner at vlado-do.de
Mon Dec 20 21:46:13 GMT 2010

Am Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:24:24 +0100
schrieb Tobias Kaminsky <tobias at kaminsky.me>:

> > The solution would be to have a common identifier for the network
> > share on Windows and Linux.

So using the same database on Windows and Linux works for you? I had
some problems using the same database on Mac OS and Linux, although
paths are no problem on these Unix-like systems.

Now I'm waiting for digiKam 2.0 with XMP sidecars, which should make it
possible to share pictures on different systems no matter what paths or
databases they use... that should also fix your problem.

Vlado