[Digikam-devel] contributing some programming work

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:46:30 BST 2009

Johannes

At 13/14/15 november, we plan to do a coding sprint in Germany, near
Düsseldorf. Take a look here :

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/project/CodingSprint2009.ods

Do you want to contribute to this event. We can share like this
experience and tips about coding. It's a fun moment between
developpers...

Gilles