[Digikam-devel] contributing some programming work

Johannes Wienke jwienke at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Sep 24 20:31:48 BST 2009

Hi,

Am 24.09.2009 19:46 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> At 13/14/15 november, we plan to do a coding sprint in Germany, near
> Düsseldorf. Take a look here :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/project/CodingSprint2009.ods
>
> Do you want to contribute to this event. We can share like this
> experience and tips about coding. It's a fun moment between
> developpers...

Marcel already asked me. In general I'd like to participate but I have
to wait with the confirmation until sometime around 15th of October when
I get a hopefully correct time table for university. Would that be a
problem?

Travelling would be free for me because of a special train ticket for
students and it's about 1,5 hours from my home.

Johannes