[Digikam-devel] Find Duplicates: exclude or include albums?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:10:10 BST 2009

+1 for me too...

Another very important feature for all fuzzy searches tools is to
print over icon view thumbs the % relevance of items found.

This information (called 'score' in code) exist in Haar search
algorithm and is printed on the console here :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/database/haar/haariface.cpp#408

I think the most simpler way is to add a new icons view item overlay
to just print this value somewhere over thumb. Of course, this overlay
need to be displayed only with fuzzy search albums.

Note : In Imgseek, this information is displayed under thumbs as comment.

The other problem is to sort fuzzy search items by score on icon view....

Marcel, what do you think about ?

Gilles