[Digikam-devel] Find Duplicates: exclude or include albums?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Jun 10 20:38:23 BST 2009

Ok I changed it to the 'include' version.
This really so much better and more logical.
I need to find a way to save the state of the selected albums as well as some
update method (if albums are removed, renamed).
But it is already functional, you only lose the selection after restart at the
moment.

Andi