[Digikam-devel] Find Duplicates: exclude or include albums?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Jun 10 19:37:49 BST 2009

Hi,

I have added a way to exclude Albums from the find duplicates search.
I have a test collection with over 50.000 images, this is way too much for the
find duplicates search.
We need to limit this somehow and this is what happened in current SVN.

Right now you can exclude albums from being checked, but since I'm actually
using it now, I think it would be much better to use this feature to INCLUDE
the albums that should be checked.

All albums would be automatically checked on first use, and whatever you set
in there will be saved for future use cases.

What do you think?
It would make the code much easier, too :D

My vote:
+ 1 for include

Andi