[Digikam-devel] Fwd: List of 6 questions

Fri Oct 17 16:13:06 BST 2008

On Friday 17 October 2008, Andrea Diamantini wrote:
> On Thursday 16 October 2008 23:55:42 Andi Clemens wrote:
> > forwarding...
> > 4.) "Remote Gallery setting..." on the Tools menu. Perhaps this should be
> > a small connection tracker to keep track of which galleries that you have
>
> login
>
> > access to? As it is, it is confusing as heck, as to what you are
>
> "controlling"
>
> > and even the fact that "Gallery" is the name of the product, not a
> > generic term.
>
> I agree this is not right name. Anyway, English is not my first language,
> so I couldn't decide something better. Perhaps just "Gallery Settings"? or
> removing from Tools and inserting into another (settings?) menu, claiming
> it "Gallery"?

How about in the Settings/Options menu with its own panel for the actual
setting up of a connection? Then, the actual connect tool would be under
Export and you could select which Gallery you wanted to connect to? Seems the
most logical layout to me, and I could help with the writing, since, I have 4
Gallery installs, of both version types.