[Digikam-devel] Fwd: List of 6 questions

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:46:02 BST 2008

On Thursday 16 October 2008 23:55:42 Andi Clemens wrote:
> forwarding...
> 4.) "Remote Gallery setting..." on the Tools menu. Perhaps this should be a
> small connection tracker to keep track of which galleries that you have
login
> access to? As it is, it is confusing as heck, as to what you are
"controlling"
> and even the fact that "Gallery" is the name of the product, not a generic
> term.

I agree this is not right name. Anyway, English is not my first language, so I
couldn't decide something better. Perhaps just "Gallery Settings"? or removing
from Tools and inserting into another (settings?) menu, claiming it "Gallery"?

--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)