[Digikam-devel] Fwd: List of 6 questions

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:09:56 BST 2008

On Friday 17 October 2008 17:13:06 Brendan wrote:
> On Friday 17 October 2008, Andrea Diamantini wrote:
> > On Thursday 16 October 2008 23:55:42 Andi Clemens wrote:
> > > forwarding...
> > > 4.) "Remote Gallery setting..." on the Tools menu. Perhaps this should
> > > be a small connection tracker to keep track of which galleries that you
> > > have
> >
> > login
> >
> > > access to? As it is, it is confusing as heck, as to what you are
> >
> > "controlling"
> >
> > > and even the fact that "Gallery" is the name of the product, not a
> > > generic term.
> >
> > I agree this is not right name. Anyway, English is not my first language,
> > so I couldn't decide something better. Perhaps just "Gallery Settings"?
> > or removing from Tools and inserting into another (settings?) menu,
> > claiming it "Gallery"?
>
> How about in the Settings/Options menu with its own panel for the actual
> setting up of a connection? Then, the actual connect tool would be under
> Export and you could select which Gallery you wanted to connect to? Seems
> the most logical layout to me, and I could help with the writing, since, I
> have 4 Gallery installs, of both version types.

With commit r872729 I removed "Gallery Settings" from Tools menu and inserted
as option in "Gallery Export" from export menu. Anyway at 1st use, it will be
launched 1st.

--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)