[Digikam-devel] 0.10.0-beta1 release tarball...

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Jul 5 22:11:22 BST 2008

> Aha. This is not tarball (sorry) but svn version.

Even better

> Looks very good.
>
> Some problems (in random order):
>
> 1. In image plugins there are no target image previews, only originals.
> 2. Panels are too wide.

I can confirm, not acceptable minimum sidebar width here too.
There are widgets in there which have a too wide minimum size. I suspect
Marble as both left and right sidebar is affected, but we need to
investigate.

> 3. How to perform Fuzzy Search? When I open tab Album are clears and
>    don't know how to add image as a pattern.

Hehe. You can drag and drop it the whole way ;-) I guess we should add a
context menu option.

> 4. When creating new Album there is still Collections input field.
> 5. When moving album by drag'n'drop looks like moved folder overwrites
>    folder where it was moved on. Eg. when moving A to B, only A stays
>    visible while it should create B->A hierarchy. On disk is everything
>    OK and after restart hierarchy looks good.
> 6. Similar problem when deleting album, tree isn't refreshed

I need to look if all signals are properly connected

> 7. Cannot select images with mouse (drawing rectangle)

There are issues with QRubberband. Both Gilles (I think) and I are a bit
unnerved about this. QRubberband works probably well with the new
QScrollAreas, but needs some work in our Q3ScrollView environments.
Note the Left/Top to Bottom/Right works, even if the rubber band is shown only
the first time. Same in IE.

> 8. In advanced search "Remove group" doesn't look clickable.

I have made it italic and underlined now.

> Thats for now.

Thanks for your valuable feedback!