[Digikam-devel] 0.10.0-beta1 release tarball...

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sun Jul 6 21:27:09 BST 2008

Dnia Sunday 06 of July 2008, Marcel Wiesweg napisaƂ:
> > 3. How to perform Fuzzy Search? When I open tab Album are clears and
> >    don't know how to add image as a pattern.
>
> Hehe. You can drag and drop it the whole way ;-) I guess we should add a
> context menu option.

Not sure about context menu option. It is already crowded and I could
find better candidates to add new item there. It is in main menus but
IMO in bad place - in Image section. All other searches are in Tools.

> > 7. Cannot select images with mouse (drawing rectangle)
>
> There are issues with QRubberband. Both Gilles (I think) and I are a bit
> unnerved about this. QRubberband works probably well with the new
> QScrollAreas, but needs some work in our Q3ScrollView environments.
> Note the Left/Top to Bottom/Right works, even if the rubber band is
> shown only the first time. Same in IE.

Yes, Left/Top -> Bottom/Right works.

> > Thats for now.
>
> Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Few more glitches:

1. In context menu icons for elements are ugly imposed over left side
   decoration
2. Button Search in toolbar should switch to appropriate panel or
   should be removed - there is easy access to it. Ar maybe make it for
3. No feedback (at least I didn't notice) when fuzzy search finds
   nothing.

m.