[Digikam-devel] Weird digikam_KDE3 bug

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Dec 13 10:38:12 GMT 2008

What is also very bad in this case:
When shutting down, the kernel is not able to umount /home, / etc, because
digiKam is still running. This leads to a bad filesystem on reboot with a lot
of errors that luckily could be fixed all the time.

It is no general problem, my system runs fine, it always appears when I switch
the collection in digiKam_KDE3.

Andi