[Digikam-devel] (no subject)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 08:48:55 BST 2008

Gerhard,

Currenty Marcel is in australia for a while (3 month). He will back
around november. He will work as medecine man studiant in an hospital
(if i'm not too wrong)

He is not sure if he will have a wifi available in autralia. So he
will not active and present to the list during this time.

I recommend you to report your solution to Marcel when he will back.
Perhaps he have a better way to solve it, especially to automatize all
operations.

Best

Gilles Caulier