[Digikam-devel] [Proposed solution] zoom factor error

Unai Garro ugarro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:55:35 BST 2008

> In addition, it would be even better to load the
> original image on the fly when the user selects a zoom factor which
> makes the image larger than the preview.

I agree with you. Loading the full sized image after the preview image
reaches its 100% would be so nice.
I wanted to do that, but not sure if that will be acceptable due to
speed reasons. Whoever made the scaled previews default must have found
that the application was slow with full sized images.

Can any maintainer confirm if this sort of change would be acceptable? I
so, I could try doing it that way.