[Digikam-devel] [Proposed solution] zoom factor error

Unai Garro ugarro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:02:11 BST 2008

> I agree with you. Loading the full sized image after the preview image
> reaches its 100% would be so nice.
> I wanted to do that, but not sure if that will be acceptable due to
> speed reasons. Whoever made the scaled previews default must have
> found that the application was slow with full sized images.
>
> Can any maintainer confirm if this sort of change would be acceptable?
> I so, I could try doing it that way.
Gilles, ¿any chances I'll get any response from you? Do you actually
care about this patch or not? Or is there some better way to get patches
in these days? I don't have much time for coding and I'm using it for
your little project. I tried asking you in irc around 10 times by now
and you seem not to hear a thing.

Really, if digikam development works that day these days, it used to be
more responsive project a couple years back.